The newest Tif release from the University of Georgia breeding ground. After nearly 25 years of testing and development, there has never been another Bermuda Grass released with more data to support its agronomic qualities. A proven breakthrough in strength, durability and sustainability, TifTuf Certified Bermuda Grass is an ironclad performer. TifTuf was selected for its superior drought and wear tolerance while consistently maintaining excellent turf quality. In UGA tests it uses 38% less water than Tifway while maintaining better turf quality. This variety is bright green and a fine textured with superior drought, shade and cold tolerance.
TifTuf Bermuda Specs
- Fine textured and bright green color
- Superior drought tolerance to all other Bermuda grass
- Uses 38% less water than Tifway
- Superior wear tolerance and tensile strength
- Late fall color retention and early spring green up
- Superior cold tolerance
- Very rapid grow in
- TifTuf will pay for itself in reduced water costs
TifTuf Bermuda Care
- Maintain cutting height of 0.5-2 inches. Moving may be required on a 4 to 7 day interval. Mow no more than 1/3 of the leaf off at one mowing.
- Apply between 3 and 6 pounds of nitrogen per 1,000 square feet annually, during the growing season.
- Bermuda thrives on a neutral to alkaline soil with a pH range of 6 to 7.