Zeon Zoysia is the #1 selling zoysia in America. Zeon is the grass of the 2016 Olympics in Rio. It has a beautiful dark green color, fine bladed and soft leaf texture making it a true “barefoot lawn grass.” This fine bladed grass has exceptional shade and drought tolerance, low thatch production and improved traffic tolerance. Zeon recovers quickly from injury due to its extensive root system.
Zeon Zoysia Specs
- “Barefoot Grass”
- Fine bladed, beautiful dark green color and soft leaf texture.
- Drought tolerant
- It can handle full sun and has excellent shade tolerance only requiring as little as 3 hours of direct sunlight.
- Thrives in a wide range of soils
- Very versatile use: golf courses, sports fields, resorts and lawns
- Extensive root system allows it to recover quickly from a drought
Zeon Zoysia Care
- On golf course fairways, Zeon can be mowed as low as 3/8” height. On homeowner and commercial sites, Zeon can be mowed from 1”-2” making it the ideal “Barefoot Grass.”
- Suggested mowing height ¼”-1 ½”
- Annual Nitrogen (N) use 1-2 pounds per 1000 sq ft using split applications in spring and late summer
- Provide approximately 1” water per week. If conditions become hot & dry with low `growing conditions.